As an organization dedicated to our Green Initiative, at The Intellekt Group we do our best to eliminate cumbersome paper usage.
The Intellekt Group chooses vendors and software that allow us to handle data exchange electronically, thereby eliminating paper waste in even the most paper heavy department: Human Resources.
- Recruitment – Our recruitment process is handled entirely online. We advertise through online job boards, LinkedIn, via email and word of mouth. All of our recruitment tools and marketing products are digital, creating an eco-friendly environment from the onset of the HR process.
- Applicant Tracking – We use an online applicant tracking system to ensure we keep resumes, emails and interested parties available in a fully electronic capacity. This also allows applicants to apply to multiple jobs without having to resubmit an application multiple times.
- Onboarding – Our onboarding process is completed electronically through our HR application. A welcome e-mail is provided with all necessary forms and documents which are sent and signed electronically.
- Benefits Enrollment – Continuing with our Green Initiative, we use benefit providers that allow for enrollment through electronic forms and online accounts. Our open enrollment meetings are all held via teleconference, reducing carbon emissions associated with travel.
- Company Documents – All of our business information and compliance documents can be found electronically via our HR application or our employee portal, eliminating the need for paper output. All of our company forms, checklists and QC documents are electronic as well.
- Payroll/Expense Reimbursements – We use an online application for time and attendance and employee expense reimbursements, eliminating the need for paper timecards, receipts, etc. All payroll and expense reimbursements are processed electronically and we encourage our employees to accept direct deposit rather than receiving a paper check to help reduce paper waste.
- Training – All our training of company software and processes is done electronically through e-Learning. Whether information is provided in an interactive video, via PDF, or verbally on the phone, we reduce waste any chance we can.
According to a survey done by TheLadders, 72% of job candidates would choose a more eco-conscious company. At Intellekt, we understand that our adherence to our Green Initiative produces improved conditions for our environment and superior prospective candidates for our staff.
Therefore, we continue striving to ensure that many of our other business processes are done electronically so that our operations remain carried out in an eco-friendly manner. At The Intellekt Group, we take great pride in our company culture of extreme accountability. Our dedication to our Green Initiative is with no exception.