The Intellekt Group offers access to multiple strategic contract vehicles to help you easily acquire our industry-leading solutions and services. We have a number of vehicles that comprise all of our service offerings. Designed for convenience and efficiency, our contracting vehicles:
- Simplify the procurement process
- Reduce costs – saving money
- Expedite the purchase of services
The GSA Information Technology (IT) Schedule offers cutting-edge information technology services and professional services. The schedule includes resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data/records management, and other services relevant to 29CFR541.400.
Contract Number: GS35F497GA
Contract Period of Performance: June 9, 2017 through June 8, 2022
GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC facilitates integrated IT solutions. The contract is designed to provide worldwide IT solutions to federal agencies while fulfilling customers’ socioeconomic goals. This contract has a $10 billion program ceiling and five-year base period with one five-year option and can receive directed task orders up to $4 million.
GSA 8(a) STARS II Website: GSA 8(a) STARS II
ONE ACQUISITION SOLUTION FOR INTEGRATED SERVICES
OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services.
- Engineering Services
- Scientific Services
- Management Consulting Services
- Program management Services
- Logistics Services
- Financial Services
FLEXIBLE AND TIME SAVING
• All contract types & hybrids on single task order
• Multiple disciplines on single task order
• Ancillary Components, Other Direct Costs
• FAR Part 16.5 “Streamlined Acquisition Procedures”
• NO Synopsizing
• NO Protests under $10 Million
• NO FAR Part 15.3 “Source Selection Procedures”
LEARN MORE: https://www.gsa.gov/oasis
SeaPort-e ® is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps compete their service requirements amongst 2400+ SeaPort-e ® IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e ® portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members. All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded and managed using the SeaPort-e ® platform. Since nearly 85% of its contract–holders are small businesses, the SeaPort-e ® approach to acquiring services provides opportunity that fuels the Nation’s engine of job growth
The Combatant Commands Cyber Mission Support (CCMS) contract is run through the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). It is a one-year base with four one-year options for a total potential value of $590 million.
Through this contract, we support multi-domain operations across cyber, space, air, ground, and maritime — researching, developing, testing, and evaluating tailored cyber solutions for cyberspace operations, advanced concepts and technologies, and integrating operational platforms. We also provide operational support for developed cyber capabilities, including joint command and control (C2) and multi-domain platforms, for the Department of Defense (DoD), combatant commands (COCOMs), and interagency partners.
SIA3 provides analytic services to the United States Defense Intelligence Agency, its
Defense Intelligence Enterprise (DIE) mission partners and its Intelligence Community (IC)
mission partners with analytic and analysis expertise services support. Task Orders provide
DIA and DIE worldwide coverage for intelligence analysis and analytic enabling services
through timely, objective, and cogent military intelligence. The IDIQ supports DIA and DIE
funded analytic and analytic enabling activities as well as non-DIA funded efforts.
There are five mission task areas and each one may require multiple labor categories on task
orders. Task Orders will be awarded competitively to meet mission requirements. The five
mission task areas are:
• Analytic Enabling
• Counterintelligence (CI)/Human Intelligence (HUMINT)/Collections
The scope of this IDIQ includes the comprehensive suite of IT services and IT solutions to support IT systems and software development in a variety of environments and infrastructures. Additional IT services include, but are not limited to documentation operations, deployment, cybersecurity, configuration management, training, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) product management and utilization, technology refresh, data and information services, information display services and business analysis for IT programs. The SBEAS IDIQ contracts are the preferred source of obtaining IT application services and solutions for the Business and Enterprise Systems (BES) and CO’s shall consider the use of the SBEAS IDIQ contract vehicle first when meeting BES IT requirements. This contract vehicle is also available for use by all other Air Force MAJCOMs and other agencies that support an Air Force requirement.
Alliant 2, a Best-in-Class GWAC that is preferred governmentwide solution, offers artificial intelligence (AI), distributed ledger technology (DLT), robotic process automation (RPA), and other types of emerging technologies. It provides best-value IT solutions to federal agencies, while strengthening chances in federal contracting for small businesses.
GSA’s Alliant 2 GWAC is a multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) offering complete and flexible IT solutions worldwide.
- Ceiling – $50 Billion
- Period of performance – July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2023, with one five-year option from July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2028
- Worldwide coverage
- All contract types: fixed price (all types), cost refund (all types), labor hour, time and materials, hybrid
- Primary NAICS: 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services. Task order scope is not limited to this NAICS Code
8(a) JOINT VENTURES
A Joint Venture (JV) is a cooperative enterprise entered into by two or more business entities for the purpose of a specific project or other business activity. The joint venture is itself a separate business entity, to which the owners contribute assets, have equity, and agree on how this entity may be managed.
Intellekt has three unique 8(a) JVs that offer:
- Combined capabilities of three partner companies
- Exceptional performance histories
- Sole-source awards that do not require J&A and are non-protestable
These established partnerships provide maximum flexibility, offer Top Secret Facility Clearances with TS/SCI cleared personnel, and facilitate rapid responses to short notice requirements via directed awards.
SBA 8(a) – Joint Venture “Silotech-Intellekt” provides access to:
- Combined capabilities from two companies, Silotech and Intellekt
- 8(a) and 8(m)
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVSOB)
- Woman Minority Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Combined capabilites of 1 Health Solutions offering Medical Staffing & Healthcare Support and The Intellekt Group
- AITs are always considered Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDBs)
- AITs can receive sole source contracts in
excess of $4.5M (13CFR124.506(b))
- Sole source contracts below $22.5M do not require a J&A per Section 811
- Awards cannot be protested (13CFR124.517(a))
- AITs can have direct negotiations with the Government (13CFR124.503(c)(2)) Indian Incentive Program
- 5% payment of the amount subcontracted to
Capabilities Statement Coming Soon
EIN: 81- 4537242
SBA 8(a) American Indian Tribal (AIT) Owned – Joint Venture “1Pi JV” provides access to:
- AITs may have direct negotiations with the government (13CFR124.503(c)(2))
- AITs can receive sole sourced contracts in excess of $4M (13CFR124.506(b)(2))
- AIT sole source awards up to $22M do not require a J&A (13CFR124.506(b)(5))
- AITs are always considered Small Disadvantaged Businesses
- Indian Incentive program: 5% Government Payment Toward Subcontract
- AIT Sole-Sourced awards cannot be protested (13CFR124.517(a))
334511 Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
511210 Software Publishers
541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 Computer Systems Design Services
541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
541519 Other Computer Related Services
541690 Other Scientific & Technical Consulting Services
541715 Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences
541930 Translation and Interpretation Services
541990 All Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
611630 Language Schools
611699 All Other Misc Schools and Instruction
611710 Educational Support Services