INTELLIGENCE, SURVEILLANCE, & RECONNAISSANCE (ISR)
Our Core ISR Capabilities
We provide expert teams to help support the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance community.
- GEOINT, SIGINT, OSINT, and MASINT analysis and reporting
- Full Motion Video (FMV), medium, and high altitude ISR support
- Processing, Exploitation, Dissemination (PED)
Our highly experienced team of linguists, operations, and SIGINT professionals provide benchmark training and intelligence to a wide range of DoD programs.
- Training of DoD and civilian personnel
- Cryptologic Language Analyst (CLA) capabilities, effectiveness, and emerging technology analysis
- Integration of GEOINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT to deliver Multi-Source ISR analysis
- Extensive cultural knowledge and expertise
- Adversary tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) analysis
- Targeting development
We provide highly qualified professionals to train military and civilian staff members on a variety of different ISR platforms.
- Live/Virtual/Constructive (L/V/C) training
- Non-Kinetic Training
- Mission Crew Training Simulation
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Division (ISRD) Training
We provide a cadre of highly qualified, cleared professionals who support the DoD’s warfighter.
- Mission Management Analysis
- Cryptologic Support
- Mission Planning Support
- Weapons and Tactics Support
- Security and Admin Support
- Surge Support